Thursday, August 9, 2012

Which one was the lie?!

1. I had Raisin Bran cereal and a banana for breakfast.

True. We were out of English  muffins, so I skipped out on Casey making me his delicious eggs and opted for cereal. I just have to have a banana sliced in it :)


2. I just found a new spot of poison oak on my arm.

False. Thank goodness this is the lie! But if it was true, at least I would have this new anti itch lotion to try out! Casey got it for free at his work. The perks of working in dermatology :)


3. I went to my favorite thrift store today and got three tops.

True. Guilty as charged. My mom even came with me! And she always tells me I shouldn't go because I don't need any more clothes. But then we go and I show her my finds and she says "oh that's cute! And it is half off today!" What an enabler! haha jk ♥


So good job Mom and Kori! Let's see who can guess my next one right! Here is another set of 3 for you to ponder. Guess away!

1. Today I ate a CPK bbq chicken pizza that I got for free.
2. My last pair of work gloves were green and blue and my new ones are pink.
3. I brushed Penny's teeth yesterday.

2 comments: